Admissions Registration & Fees Payment
Complete your 2020/2021 registration & upload your documents
To complete registration, please click on the login button below to log in to the college applications system. Select the Personal tab (to upload photo) and the Documents tab to upload a copy of some or all of the following documents:
- A suitable passport-style photograph, recently taken, for your student ID card
- Passport or ID Card (with photo) to confirm your identity
- For school leavers, a copy of your Leaving Certificate Results when you receive them (LC results day: 7th September 2020) or a Statement of Results from your most recent academic course
- Non-EU applicants should hold a Stamp 4 visa. Please upload your GNIB card.
To protect your data, ICFE follows the Data Protection Policy and Protocols of the City of Dublin ETB.
Pay your 2020/2021 fees online
To pay the rest of your course fees online, please click on the login button below to log in to the college applications system. Select the Payments tab to see the breakdown of your fees and to make a payment.
All fees were due by Wednesday 30th September 2020.
Any outstanding fees should be paid promptly.
Possible Fee Exemptions
You may be exempt from paying the Government Levy and QQI Exam Fees if you satisfy one of the following criteria:
- You hold a full medical card in your own right
- You are the dependent child of a full medical card holder
- You are eligible for a student grant from SUSI (letter from SUSI required)
- You are getting Back to Education Allowance or a VTOS allowance
Please upload any documentation to prove you have this exemption, otherwise you will be required to pay these elements of your fee and then seek a refund at a later date.