Pay Course Fees
Deadline Friday 1st October
To pay a deposit and other fees, in the college applications system, please log in and select the PAYMENTS tab. You will see the breakdown of your course fees. Please pay your deposit and other fees there.
- Your fees will be broken down into the following elements:
- Deposit (Registration) Fee
- Student Services and PLC Charges
- Government Levy
- Exam Fee
- Possible Fee Exemptions
You may be exempt from paying some elements of your fees if you satisfy one of the following criteria:
- You hold a full medical card in your own right (exempt from Govt Levy & QQI Exam fee)*
- You are the dependent child of a full medical card holder (exempt from Govt Levy & QQI Exam fee)*
- You are eligible for a student grant from SUSI (letter from SUSI required) (exempt from Govt Levy)*
- You are getting Back to Education Allowance (letter from DEASP required) (exempt from Govt Levy)*
- You are getting a VTOS allowance (exempt from all fees)
- Please upload any documentation to prove you have an exemption, otherwise you will be required to pay these elements of your fees and then seek a refund at a later date. *All other fees are not exempt and must be paid. Fees should be paid by Weds 1st October 2021.
- If you foresee a difficulty in paying full fees by the due date, please contact our Main Office for advice and assistance on 01 4535358 or email email@example.com.
- If an external agency is paying your fees, please notify our Main Office.
- Terms and Conditions
Please see below a list of Terms and Conditions that should be read carefully in advance of using the online payment facility.
Click here for Terms and Conditions
To protect your data, ICFE follows the Data Protection Policy and Protocols of the City of Dublin ETB.