Students from several courses at Inchicore College are offered three weeks fully funded international work experience in the following countries: Sweden, The Netherlands, Austria, Italy, Spain and France. The European Union funds all of our European programmes through Léargas, The Exchange Bureau and National Agency for Erasmus, Ireland.
What this means for you:
- 3 weeks work experience abroad
- Fully funded
- Gain skills for employment
- Gain EuroPass documentation
Our European programme is designed to assist students in preparation for work by providing quality placements in their chosen vocational area within the member states of the European Union.
Inchicore College has been involved in many European Projects over the past twelve years.
Past students use the skills acquired from their International Experience to gain full-time employment.
Life Long Learning Programme
The objectives of this EU programme are:
- To contribute to the development of the Community as an advanced knowledge based society
- To achieve sustainable economic development, better jobs, greater social cohesion and ensure protection of the environment for future generations
- To foster exchange, cooperation and mobility between education and training systems within the Community.